- The feature is available on all new and demonstrator Hyundai vehicles on selected models only. Please verify with your dealership which vehicles are eligible for the programme.
- Please read the full terms and conditions. Please consider whether these products and services are appropriate for your circumstances. Before acting on any of the information in this brochure, please seek independent tax advice. Full terms and conditions are available upon application. Available only to approved applicants of Hyundai Finance.™ Subject to credit assessment and for consumer applications, responsible lending criteria. Fees and charges apply. Fleet, government, rental buyers, hire car and chauffeur companies are excluded. Available at participating Hyundai dealers.
- Your total interest charged may be higher if you choose the Guaranteed Trade in Value feature for your loan, compared to a loan without the feature.
- The Guaranteed Trade in Value is not a representation by Hyundai Finance™ as to the likely market value of your vehicle as at the end of your finance contract. If the Guaranteed Trade in Value applies and the vehicle is not returned in an acceptable condition, as defined in the terms and conditions or exceeds kilometre restrictions, the Guaranteed Trade in Value will be reduced and you’ll be required to pay the difference.
- Pre-Paid Service Plan: for scheduled services only, including parts. Does not include fair wear and tear items. For full terms and conditions visit hyundai.com.au/pre-paid
The Hyundai CarPlan from Hyundai Finance is a feature which ensures you receive the Guaranteed Trade in Value (determined by Hyundai Finance) at the end of the term of your contract when you trade it in at a participating Hyundai Dealer in accordance with the terms and conditions. To exercise the feature your vehicle must be inspected and assessed by a participating Hyundai dealer at the end of the term of your finance contract. Adjustments to the value may apply. You receive the Guaranteed Trade in Value for the car if you exercise the feature at the end of the term and purchase a new or demonstrator Hyundai at the same time. The amount you receive on trade in will satisfy the final repayment, even where the trade in is less than the repayment amount.
Hyundai Finance and Hyundai CarPlan are registered trademarks of Hyundai Motor Company used under sublicence by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 Australian credit licence 233714. Hyundai Finance is the registered business name of Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 008 995 588.